In this episode we discuss..
- 10 year sentence in UK for keeping your private key private
- MacTel to use TCPA/Palladium ‘treacherous computing’
- How to protect your privacy with TOR, Privoxy, and Peerguardian
- What’s wrong with Wikipedia? – The flaw in folksonomy systems
- First conviction in UK for using an open access point
- Irish Music Rights Organisation ‘Imro’ threatens filesharers with lawsuits
- Media pimp – Absolute Kosher Records, Tek5
- Competition – win a Dudley Corporation CD
- …and loads more.