You can subsribe to an RSS feed of Technolotics videos or mp3’s. This is a simple guide on how to do so.
If you’ve never subscribed to a podcast before its easy, just follow the steps below.
Subscribe to Technolotics
2. Add our feed. To do this in Juice, click ‘tools’ then ‘add a feed’, and copy and paste one of the two links above into the ‘URL’ box, and click ‘Save’.
3. ‘Technolotics’ should appear under the ‘Subscriptions’ tab in Juice. Click ‘Check for new episodes’. The show will now download.
4. Select your ‘Downloads’ tab. When an episode has downloaded, a green play button will apear next to it. Click on this button to listen to the episode in your favourite audio player.
5. Thats it! New shows should now download as they appear.
Subscribing in iTunes
If you would like to subscribe to our mp3 feed in iTunes, follow the steps below.
2. If asked, click on the ‘I have iTunes’ button.
3. iTunes should now open, click ‘Subsribe’ to add our show to your ‘Podcasts’ pane.
4. The podcast should now appear in iTunes and on your iPod, under ‘Podcasts’.