- Arnott’s International Women’s Day (Shoot Cut Grade, 2018)
- Disconnected, trailer for Fringe Festival (Dir. Olivia Songer)
- Scene + Heard Festival, Various Plays (2018)
- Helix Concert, Festival of Russian Culture (2018)
- Apollo House Documentary – Ed. David Stevens (2018)
- Our Table – Charity web Spot (2018)
- Babyscan.ie Commercial Shoot (Shoot Cut Grade, 2017)
- FIS Awards – Roaming Cam (2016)
- The Bailout – TV Drama Workshop – Jib. Dir. John Kelleher (2017)
- Young Hearts Run Free, Christmas Event – Dir. Bob Gallagher (2017)
- ‘Villa Lena residency’ – Dir. Bob Gallagher (2017)
- Easy Way Out – short – Dir. Ismael Diarra (2018)
- Gorsefires – RTE / Filmbase short – Dir. Daniel Butler (2017)
- Open House Podcast: Queer Spaces Roundtable (2017)
- Sightless Cinema, audio dramas and live events (2017)
- Tom Duquesnoy doc – Bonne Pioche productions (2016)
- Wrestling Documentary – Dir. Dathai Keane (2017)
- The Late Great David Turpin – short doc (2017)
- The Ballad Tour – music video (2017)
- Staten Island – music video (2016)
- Science Bites! Radio shorts – Dir. Collette Kinsella (2017)
- Mic Drop – play at Scene + Heard Festival (2017)
- Writer / Producer, The Free School – Documentary about Wicklow Sudbury School, currently production for Newstalk.
- Writer / Producer, The Listening Stage – Doc about Roger Gregg‘s Radio Drama course at Gaiety school of acting, currently in production.
- Writer / Director, The A.R.T of Television – comedy about the early days of Irish broadcasting, starring Roger Gregg with sound design from Brendan Rehill. Awaiting broadcast on Phoenix FM.
- Producer, Migrant Fictions – compendium of short radio dramas written and directed by immigrants to Ireland, for Near FM.
- Producer, The Muse Unbidden – comedy written & directed by Roger Gregg, for Newstalk. Awaiting broadcast.
- Sound Designer / Editor, Sightless Cinema – sound design, Ciaran Taylor’s radio drama project.
- Writer / Producer / Editor, Getting into the Game – videogame development documentary for Newstalk.
- Writer / Director / Sound Designer, The Wall in the Mind – six part, BAI funded, location recorded drama series for Newstalk.
- The Wedding Tree. BAI funded drama for Newstalk.
- Producer, The Bee-Loud Glade Live. Radio version of Roger Gregg’s popular Bee-Loud Glade Cabaret show. BAI funded, currently being broadcast on RTE Lyric FM.
- Reporter, RTE Lyric FM’s Reporter, RTE Lyric FM’s Culture File.
- Actor, various parts,’Rising Heat Trilogy‘, Near FM (2015).
- Actor, various parts, Lost Easter Voices, Near FM (2015).
- Actor, various parts, ‘Irish Scientists Who Changed the World‘, East Coast FM (2016).
- Writer / Producer / Performer, ‘Any Other Dublin‘, BAI Sound and Vision funded comedy series. Broadcast in 2013 on Dublin City FM.
- Co-writer / Producer / Performer, ‘The Emerald Arts‘ comedy series, broadcast on Near FM, 2011.
- Producer / Researcher / Presenter, ‘Mad Scientists of Music‘, BAI Sound and Vision funded music documentary series. Broadcast in 2014 on Near FM.
- Executive Producer / Presenter, The Gareth Stack Show: Live, 2014, Radiomade.ie
- Executive Producer / Presenter, Threat Detection (videogame podcast), 2014, Radiomade.ie
- Writer / Producer / Performer, ‘Choices‘, BAI Sound and Vision funded comedy series. Broadcast in 2014 on Dublin City FM.
- Writer / Producer / Performer, ‘Been There; Seen There‘, BAI Sound and Vision funded comedy series. Broadcast in 2012 on Near FM.
- Taught ‘Storytelling Through Sound‘ course at A4 Sounds, 2016
- Taught ‘Podcasting’ workshop at A4 Sounds, 2016
- Delivered lecture ‘The Sound and Vision Fund: A Radio Producers Perspective‘, to NUJ Freelance Forum 2016
- Awarded ‘Your Story, Your Sound‘ prize, at the Sounds Alive Festival 2014.
- Shortlisted for at Ballyhoura Award at the HearSay Festival 2014.
- Art radio piece Paraudiolia 1 featured in Bluebottle Collective‘s ‘Hibernation Radio‘ Project, 2015.
- Voice performance in a variety of roles for ‘On The Line’, and the children’s radio series ‘The Urblin Chronicles’, both on Dublin City FM, 2010.
- Station Manager / Senior Producer / Web Dude, Trinity FM, 2005 – 2008.
- Shortlisted for Student Media Award for music show ‘Footnotes’ (MP3) with Steven Shannon, 2007.
- Kick the Kat, music show Trinity FM, 2004 – 2009.
- East Coast / West Coast, a short podcast documentary about my travels around the United States.
- Various dramatic story readings for Hugo Award Winning Podcast ‘Starship Sofa‘, and other shows like Tales To Terrify and Crime City Central.
- Co-presenter / Producer, ‘Reading Plays‘, playwriting discussion show, 2015.
- Writer / Producer / Performer, ‘Dead Medium‘ weekly podcast comedy series, 2012.
- Writer / Producer / Performer, ‘The Invisible Tour Guide’ podcast comedy series, 2009.
- Co-hosted video lecture to EdTech 2006 Conference, on Podcasting in Education.
- ‘Technolotics’, an internet TV show about technology and politics in 2005, with Francis McGillicuddy and Jason McCandless.
- Workshop performance of ‘Mic Drop’, coming to Scene & Heard Festival in 2017
- Short play ‘One Night, Forever Ago’ staged as part of ‘The New Irish Playbook‘.
- Actor, ‘Tom’ in feature, ‘Out of Here‘, (dir. Donal Foreman), 2013.
- Writer / Director, ‘Aping Tiffin‘, web short, 2017.
- Writer / Director, ‘Little Black Lies‘, web series, 2017.
- Writer / Director, ‘Spaghetti D*ck‘, short, 2015.
- Writer / Director / Actor, ‘Lads‘, short, 2015.
- Writer / Director / Actor, ‘Last Call‘, short, 2010.
- Actor, Thugs, short (dir. Tadgh Collins) 2016.
- Actor, Me Bleedin Ride (dir. Lee Schatzman) 2014.
- Actor, music video ‘Too Late For Christmas‘ (dir. David Turpin) 2015.
- Cameo, ‘Daywalker’, short, (dir. Greg Fitzpatrick) 2015.
- Performance piece ‘Deathness Injections Industrial Terror Noise Opera‘ at Species Festival, February 2015.
- Cameo, ‘The Startup‘, short (dir. Tom Rowley), 2014.
- Sound engineer, Abortion Rights Campaign short (dir. Elaine Gallagher)
- Sound engineer, ‘Infidelity’ (dir. Tadhg Collins)
- Sound engineer, ‘The Apple of my iPhone’ (dir. Michael J. Kunze)
- Sound engineer, ‘Daywalker’ (dir. Greg Fitzpatrick)
- Sound engineer, ‘Amelia‘ (dir. Jemma Curran)
- Sound engineer, ‘Summoning Corporate Demons‘ (dir. Roger Gregg).
- Article, ‘Turning Learning On Its Head’, Explore Magazine, 2012.
- Comic novel, ‘The Wager’, unpublished, 2010.
- Comic novel, ‘Jackdaw Fool‘, with Andrew Booth, unpublished, 2009.
- Columnist for Irish adult magazine, Blue Ireland, 2010.
- Assistant Editor TCD’s satirical Piranha! Magazine (PDF), 2008 / 2009.
- Short Story, ‘Creep Doll‘, published in Irish Science Fiction Magazine Albedo One, 2009.
- Assistant Editor and writer for nationwide music magazine ‘Analogue‘, 2007 / 2008.
- Performed with improv group, Tickled by Freaks, 2016
Performed gigs around Dublin and at Edinburgh Fringe festival.
- Story, ‘Whats in the bag?’ at ‘The Moth Dublin’, November 2014.
- Reading ‘Diary of a Dublin Sex Man‘ @ Bluebottle Collective launch.
- Recital Iggy McGovern’s ‘The Bony’ @ The Bee Loud Glade Halloween Show, 2011.
- Ignite Lecture, ‘The Nuts & Bolts of Making Stuff Up’, Mindfield Festival, 2011.
- Ignite Lecture, ‘Genius Is As Common As Dirt‘, Electric Picnic, 2011.
- MC @ Milk and Cookie Stories After Dark I & II, and Milk & Cookies Garden Party Festival, 2010 / 2011.
- MC @ Digital Socket Awards, 2011.
- MC @ Upstart Wrestling Slam, 2011.
- Comic monologue @ Literary Death Match, 2011.
- Set up Marshmallow Ladyboy Jesus, monthly alternative literary and experimental comedy showcase @ Exchange Dublin & Twisted Pepper, 2010 / 2011. Selection of videos on youtube.
- Cheaper Than Therapy, one man show as part of Beatyard’s Comedy Festival, 2010.
- Standup Comedy, over 80 gigs around Dublin and Ireland, beginning 2009.
- Storytelling @ Milk & Cookie Stories, Tongue Box, Scarleh Fer Yer Ma Fer Havin’ Ya, The Underground, and the Neptune Comedy Club, 2009 – 2011.
- Studied Professional Course in Psychotherapy at Tivoli Institute, Dun Laoghaire, 2012-2014.
- Studied Counselling & Psychotherapy, Institute for Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy, 2011 / 2012.
- Single Honour Psychology, first class degree, Trinity College Dublin, 2004 – 2009.
Art & Activism
- Exhibited as part of the ‘More Than One Maker‘ exhibition at Irish Museum of Modern Art, May / June 2015.
- Organised week long learning festival, ‘Learn Something; Share Something; Do Something’, February 2013.
- Video art show, ‘Hollywood Ending‘, Exchange Dublin, 2012.
- Established ‘Open Learning Ireland‘, education non-profit, 2011.
- Founder & teacher @ Exchange Words, creative writing performance class and show, 2009 – 2012.
- Coordinator and member of board of directors, Exchange Dublin Cooperative Art Space, 2009 – 2012.
- Volunteer @ Seomra Spraoi, 2009.
- Volunteer @ St John of Gods Homeless Kitchen, 2007.
- Volunteer Reader with Vincent De Paul @ St Audeons School, 2004 / 2005.