What’s Threat Detection?
Threat Detection is a lively, smart, frequently funny and always irreverent videogame chat show on
Radiomade.ie. Each week, hosts Gareth Stack & James Van De Waal take an hour or two to tear apart a videogame topic, like character, horror, or sex.
Download: Threat Detection – Episode 22
Continue reading “Threat Detection – Episode 22 – Gaming A.I. (Part 1)”
Apologies for the sound problems in this episode. It’s our first week in the new studio and we have some gremlins to sort out.
Download: Episode 6
We talk about…
Valve Cheat detection controversy
– Valve pulling an EA. Tracking people’s DNS addresses and entries such as ipconfig/displadns. Doing this through VAC.
– also facepunch (rust dev) institute robust cheat detection –
– GABE Newell responds!
Last of Us ‘
Left Behind’ DLC
– homage / trash’s Bioshock infinite’s interactive sequences
– is the combat unnecessary (no)
– one solution to finding folks to play with
Steam game tagging launched, subject to immediate abuse
– gone homo, day z is ‘walking simulator’